Annons:
Tagnutrition-diet
Read 3513 times
Evelina
2019-02-10 21:45

Do you track your nutrition?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

It's quite common nowadays that people will track their nutrition through apps, such as MyFitnessPal. 

Do you? Or, have you in the past? 

I think its great for understand the breakdown of micro and macronutrients in your diet. I'll do it from time to time but not all the time as I find it time consuming.

Annons:
Leia
2019-02-12 22:26

My friend highly recommended The Samsung Health app on Android to me,  it tracks calories and shows you a breakdown of your carb, protein, fibre, iron etc intake. 

In addition, the app can track steps, water intake and heart rate if you have a compatible Samsung phone.  It has a really cool feature if you're looking to lose or gain weight as it will calculate how many calories you should aim for each day.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

=^_^=
2019-03-12 14:43

I've never tracked my food intake. Isn't it difficult? Mustn't you measure and weigh everything you eat?

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Evelina
2019-03-12 14:54

#2 I personally don’t weigh anything. Almost everything I eat, besides when I am on vacation is made at home. With MyFitnessPal you can just scan the barcode of food items and the nutritional info will come up. All you have to do is look at the package and estimate the amount of grams you are intaking. You can put together recipes and do the same. It can be a little time consuming so I only do it when I feel like my nutrition has gotten a little out of hand. Eating too many cinnamon buns 😂😂. It’s a way to keep my accountable and make sure I’m getting enough good healthy food. I have the tendency to not get enough protein so that is mainly what I look out for.

Evelina
2019-03-12 15:15

#1 does it only work for Android? The other food tracking app I like is called lifesum. It’s more aesthetic than MyFitnessPal.

Leia
2019-03-12 23:26

#4 I think so, is MyFitnessPal for IOS?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-03-13 00:09

#5 I assume it’s for both since it’s so popular. But idk 😅

Annons:
Leia
2019-03-13 23:33

#6 I'll have to give it ago!