Annons:
Tagother-physical-activities
Read 2522 times
Evelina
2019-02-10 21:52

What is your favourite outdoor physical activity?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

It is really difficult to say which one is my favourite, but I think I am going to go with hiking. Runner ups would be cycling, snowboarding, jogging, and walking. 

What about you?

Annons:
Leia
2019-02-12 22:30

I would say Skiing! I've only done it the once but it was so fun and didn't feel like exercise at all. It was only the after when all my joints started to ache did I realise how much it affected my body… or maybe that was from all my falling down, who knows hahaLaughing out loud

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Emo
2019-03-10 12:02

Working in (with) my garden. 
Digging planting, building and more.

My website: American version
Min hemsida: Svensk version

=^_^=
2019-03-12 14:39

Walking with my dogs in the forest. I would like to start running too, in the future. I believe that would turn into my favourite activity if could do it without feeling like I'm dying.

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

Evelina
2019-03-12 14:57

#3 I feel ya! Haha I hate running but love the idea of it. I call myself a walk/jogger not a runner. I like to jog for a few minutes then walk, etc. I just don’t have the stamina for it. At the gym, as a part of my cardio/warm up, I walk for five minutes, then sprint for 60s, then walk 60s, for a total of 15 minutes. That’s enough running for me 😂 then I go on to resistance training - something I actually enjoy.

Scroll to top
Annons: