Annons:
Taggeneral-fitness-discussion
Read 104671 times
Evelina
2019-03-11 19:39

Do you follow any fitness people on Instagram?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I follow a few, such as @coachmarkcarroll and his girlfriend @laurensimpson, since they are educated and have a lot of experience with fitness and nutrition. 

I think there are a lot of weird fitness accounts on Instagram that promote a lot of crap, so I think to follow people based on their knowledge rather than what they are trying to sell or how they look. 

What about you?

Annons:
jordan
2019-03-11 23:21

I can't say I do. I remember reading about Jen Selter's rise somewhere a few years ago, and since then it's not surprising to see so many new 'influencers' due to her success.

Leia
2019-03-11 23:31

I purposefully do not follow influencers of any kind. While fitness inspo can be a good thing, I don't want it thrusted onto my feed. It's not good for your mental health, you'll never be able to get to their level because it'd their full-time job (usually), you're left feeling like a failure.

If I want information I will simply search for it when I need to! I'm much happier myself since doing so.

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-03-12 00:32

The Instagram accounts I follow are fitness and nutrition coaches rather than Instagram influencers. They provide a lot of information on how to perform specific exercises and how to increase strength with different techniques. As I don't have enough money for a personal trainer or coach, I find it incredibly useful. They are also happy to answer questions. However, Ive never done that haha Laughing out loud I  think its good for motivation. When I see someone performing workouts in my feed it reminds me to get my butt off the couch and go to the gym lol and gives me workout ideas so I never get bored. 

But yeah there are a lot of the actual fitness influencers just post images of their butts all day haha. Laughing out loud

Leia
2019-03-12 23:37

#3 And they are always trying to convince you to buy a new protein brand or watch Yawning

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2019-03-13 00:58

#4 Always the protein brands! Or vitamins, or teeth whitening Laughing out loud

Evelina
2019-03-13 02:44

#5 or the fake tanning products 😅

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: