Annons:
Taggeneral-fitness-discussion
Read 34345 times
Evelina
2019-04-22 22:07

Any fitness related activities over Easter wkd?

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

I had to study this weekend but still managed to make it to the gym to get my workouts in! It was nice because there was barely anyone there 🙂

I've also been riding my bike everywhere so I don't have to pay for a public transportation card. The weather has been so amazing for the past week so it has been great! And I went on a few walks around the large park/forest area that I live near. 

What about you? Have you done any fitness related activities over the Easter holiday weekend?

Annons:
Niklas
2019-04-23 13:21

Sadly, Easter was a time of less movement than usual and more unhealthy eating for me. I thought I had a great idea when I bought sweets at one of those “candy buffets” that are in every grocery store in Sweden. I took only a few of each of the varieties I liked so it wouldn't be too much. It turned out that I liked quite a few of them. It was almost a kilo. Next time I'll have to find another strategy.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-04-23 13:22

The gym was closed over the Easter weekend as its a Bank Holiday in the UK so most shops and things were shut. For me and most of my housemates, the Easter holiday is an excuse to lazy around in the sun, drinking, having BBQs and eating a ton of chocolate eggs! 

It's the opposite of fitness activities haha! Good on you for making it to the gym!

Although I did make sure I went on a walk at the nearby country park!

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Niklas
2019-04-23 13:30

The weather here was really nice too, so at least we made it out to hunt for geocaches. Not really excercise, but fresh air and some sun.

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-04-23 15:13

#1 That's just extra energy for some exercise! Laughing out loud

Evelina
2019-04-23 15:14

#2 Good that you made it out for a walk! The weather is too nice right now not to enjoy 🙂 whether that be walking, cycling or lounging!

I went to the grocery store last night and bought a bunch of Lindt easter chocolate eggs that were on sale! In love So yummy! Had to hide it from my boyfriend though or he would eat all of it at once lol.

Scroll to top
Annons: