Annons:
Taggeneral-fitness-discussion
Read 1277 times
Evelina
2019-05-08 16:56

Week 19. Fitness Goals/Plans

To keep up each others motivation and accountability, I thought it could be nice to have a weekly entry in which we can share our personal fitness/nutrition goals and plans. It can be small and big things, the important thing is that you check back in and let everyone know how you are feeling! You can think of it as a journal entry. 😊

Annons:
Evelina
2019-05-08 17:01

Monday, I had went to the gym and had an upperbody gym session. I felt pretty good meanwhile but I definitely feel like I need to work on my bench press form. I rode my bike to and from the gym. Tuesday, I had an awesome lower body gym session with my friend Bea. We tried to fix our back squat form and we played around with the timing of hip thrusts. I took the bus to the gym but Bea and I walked home an hour from the gym. Today, I have an active rest day, which means I am not going to the gym. Right now I am on a long walk in the forest listening to an audiobook. Then I will do some light yoga to stretch out my sore leg muscles.

Leia
2019-05-09 18:02

Brilliant idea! 

As I'm currently focusing on my last major assignments I won't be all to contribute much, but come July this will definitely be the boost and Support I needHugging

Do you have your own yoga routine or do you follow videos!?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

Evelina
2019-05-09 20:59

#2 I have my own yoga routine! I follow the Ashtanga series You dont need to add much 🙂 even if you took the longer route to Uni walking or something

Evelina
2019-05-12 14:14

Thursday: I had an upperbody day at the gym. I forgot my watch. Friday: I had a lower body day at the gym and I was really nice! Even though I forgot my watch. Saturday: I went to Yogatone, which is an upperbody bodyweight and calisthenics class offered at the yoga studio I go to. Forgot my watch again! Haha. I’ve also been so sore today from Friday’s session. 😅 Sunday: I haven’t gone to the gym yet but I plan to to go in a few hours for a lower body session.

Scroll to top
Annons: