Annons:
Taggeneral-fitness-discussion
Read 1581 times
jordan
2019-05-16 00:52

How would you rate 'Quick' fitness sessions?

Recently I have come across workouts such as this, which take a small amount of time and do not require a lot of equipment. As someone who currently doesn't do any exercise, would something like this be a good starting point? Or should I just invest in equipment or a gym membership?

Annons:
Evelina
2019-05-16 09:03

I think that’s a great starting point. You can do alot with bodyweight sessions. Look up calisthenics Start with a few minutes everyday with something to create a routine and then determine whether would use a gym membership. I would recommend buying a couple PT sessions when you start a gym membership if you feel a little uncomfortable with what to do with all the machines and weights 😊

Niklas
2019-05-16 12:11

I like fitness that doesn’t require special equipment. There should be enough things and opportunities in your daily life to get the training you need. 🙂

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Leia
2019-05-17 00:23

This is the type of thing I need to be doing, does the channel have alternative 7-minute workouts to keep things interesting?

All the best, Leia

Host of  Gluten-Free Living | News  | English Language Heart

jordan
2019-05-17 01:10

#1 That sounds like a great idea! I went to a gym induction 3 years ago, and have since forgotten how pretty much anything works Laughing out loud I think I will definitely start at least something, and try to make it stick for a while before I fully invest.

#2 I agree! I hope to get started soon!

Evelina
2019-05-17 10:12

#4 Following the right fitness accounts on Instagram and youtube is really helpful! Thats how i learned how do everything and I am still learning. Although I worked with a personal trainer for about a year 4 years ago, so I also remember some stuff from working with him. My fav is @coachmarkcaroll and his brother @coach_carroll

Scroll to top
Annons: