Annons:
Taggeneral-fitness-discussion
Read 3430 times
Evelina
2019-06-27 22:54

Week 26. Fitness Goals.

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

It’s been a few weeks since I have written a weekly fitness goals post! Ive been really busy because I unexpectedly travelled to the US, where I am from. But I’m still managing to go to the gym here. As soon as I landed I bought a Groupon for 30 days at a nearby gym called Gold’s Gym. Gold’s Gym is a big gym located all over the US. It’s home to many bodybuilders so I felt quite intimidated when I first step foot in it. But everyone seems nice and keeps to themself. Everyone is ripped so they seem a bit scary but I think most are probably just gentle giants lol. I haven’t been going as often as I would like, although I’m still managing to go about 4 times a week and aiming to get 10,000 steps more or less everyday. How has it been going for you and your fitness plans?

Annons:
Tammie
2019-07-25 05:06

I have started going to the gym. I had one session with a personal trainer and she recommended certain exercises for me and I have went twice a week since then doing the exercises that she recommended. I will go back for another session when these excises begin to get too easy.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Scroll to top
Annons: