Annons:
Taggeneral-fitness-discussion
Read 1400 times
Evelina
2019-07-27 15:47

Week 30. Fitness Goals

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Share your fitness and nutrition goals or plans for the week! LaughingWin

Annons:
Evelina
2019-07-27 15:51

This week I finally returned to the gym after a short hiatus. I was in Germany where I didn't sign up for a gym membership because I was having pain in my knee after a long flight from the US to Sweden. I think I must have sat weird and something happened. Now it is feeling much better. 

So yesterday, Friday, I met my friend and we went to the gym to do a lower body session. After being away from the gym for 3 weeks, I definitely lost a little bit of strength but I am hoping it will come back quickly. 

I am so sore today! I also rode my bike to an upper body class at the yoga studio. Laughing 

Tomorrow, I will go on a 30 mile bike ride with my boyfriend.

Tammie
2019-07-28 07:40

That's awesome. I hope your knee is better. 

I have been going to the gym twice a week and doing the workout the trainer gave. On Thursday I stayed longer and used some other machines in addition to the workout the trainer had given me and ended up quite sore.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Evelina
2019-08-05 10:32

That's awesome! My knee is feeling better now. How is going to the gym and having the personal trainer?

Tammie
2019-08-06 17:58

I have only used the personal trainer once so far. However, I just heard that the premium package that I am signed up with allows a once a month free personal training. So I am thinking that I might be able to get one personal training in this week and then one next week too.

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Scroll to top
Annons: