General Fitness Discussion

Week 32. Fitness Goals

2019-08-05 08:26 #0 by: Evelina

It's time for another week of fitness goals! Please share with us your long or short them fitness or nutrition goals. Stars

2019-08-05 08:30 #1 by: Evelina

Sunday, I went on a twenty mile bike ride to Lidingö, where my boyfriend and I stopped at a cafe to have some coffee and carrot cake! After that I went to the gym with my friend and did a lower body/ glute workout. 

Today, I will go to the gym for upper body. My goal is to do 16 neutral grip chin ups.

Tuesday, I will go to a yoga class in the evening. I might also go to the gym for lower body  with my friend but it depends on how I am feeling. 

Wednesday, I'll do upper body class at yoga.

Thursday, I will most likely but a total rest day. 

Friday, I will do a heavy leg day at the gym. 

Saturday, as usual will be a upper body class at yoga. Laughing

2019-08-06 12:08 #2 by: Evelina

I did 14 neutral grip chin ups! And additional 2 after that. I aimed to do 4 sets of 4, but the last two sets were hard and did 3 for each instead. Almost back to where I was before I took a 3 week break! 👏🤸🏻‍♀️💪🏽

2019-08-06 15:59 #3 by: Tammie

Good job!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

2019-08-07 11:12 #4 by: Niklas

What are neutral chin-ups?

2019-08-09 10:23 #5 by: Evelina

Neutral grip chin ups are when your palms are facing each other, gripping parallel bars. Regular (supinated) chin ups are when your palms are facing towards your face. Pull-ups, on the other hand, are when your grip is  pronated, meaning your palms are facing away from you. 

The attached photo demonstrates a pull up, as her palms are facing away from her face. Couldn't find a photo of a chin up but I'm sure you get the idea. 

2019-08-09 18:03 #6 by: Niklas

Okay, I get it. Thanks!