Annons:
Taggeneral-fitness-discussion
Read 1482 times
Evelina
2019-08-05 10:26

Week 32. Fitness Goals

Image 1. Click to open in original size.

It's time for another week of fitness goals! Please share with us your long or short them fitness or nutrition goals. Stars

Annons:
Evelina
2019-08-05 10:30

Sunday, I went on a twenty mile bike ride to Lidingö, where my boyfriend and I stopped at a cafe to have some coffee and carrot cake! After that I went to the gym with my friend and did a lower body/ glute workout. 

Today, I will go to the gym for upper body. My goal is to do 16 neutral grip chin ups.

Tuesday, I will go to a yoga class in the evening. I might also go to the gym for lower body  with my friend but it depends on how I am feeling. 

Wednesday, I'll do upper body class at yoga.

Thursday, I will most likely but a total rest day. 

Friday, I will do a heavy leg day at the gym. 

Saturday, as usual will be a upper body class at yoga. Laughing

Evelina
2019-08-06 14:08

I did 14 neutral grip chin ups! And additional 2 after that. I aimed to do 4 sets of 4, but the last two sets were hard and did 3 for each instead. Almost back to where I was before I took a 3 week break! 👏🤸🏻‍♀️💪🏽

Tammie
2019-08-06 17:59

Good job!

Happy creating!

Tammie

Host of Paints and Crafts

Niklas
2019-08-07 13:12

What are neutral chin-ups?

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Evelina
2019-08-09 12:23
Image 1. Click to open in original size.

Neutral grip chin ups are when your palms are facing each other, gripping parallel bars. Regular (supinated) chin ups are when your palms are facing towards your face. Pull-ups, on the other hand, are when your grip is  pronated, meaning your palms are facing away from you. 

The attached photo demonstrates a pull up, as her palms are facing away from her face. Couldn't find a photo of a chin up but I'm sure you get the idea.

Niklas
2019-08-09 20:03

Okay, I get it. Thanks!

Best regards, Niklas 🎈

Annons:
Scroll to top
Annons: