RECIPE 1: FLAPJACKS:
1. 1 cup Oats 2. 1 cup mixed seeds and nuts of your choice 3. A handful of dried fruit of your choice 4. 2tbsp Honey or Agave 5. 2tbsp Coconut Oil 6. Spices of your choice! METHOD: 1. Essentially combine all ingredients in a pan and mix well. Add the mixture to a baking tray, and allow to cool for two hours or overnight! Cut into bar shapes and you’re cool to go!
RECIPE 2: OVERNIGHT OATS
1. 1 cup of oats 2. Protein powder 3. Milk or water (1 cup) METHOD: 1. Combine all ingredients in your bowl mix well. Allow to sit in fridge overnight, top with fruit and honey
RECIPE 3: QUINOA BLUEBERRY PROTEIN MUFFINS:
1. 150g Quinoa 2. 160ml Milk 3. 1/2 Cup blueberries 4. Protein Powder 5. 1/2 Cup Dates 6. 2 Eggs OR Flax seeds mixed with water! 7. 2tbsp Honey or Agave 8. 2tbsp Coconut oil or butter METHOD: 1. Cook quinoa for 25 mins or see the package to tell you the instructions 2. Melt honey and coconut oil together and add both eggs 3. In a separate bowl add dates and 1 scoop protein powder combine until dates are covered 4. Add the quinoa to the honey coconut and eggs mix well 5. Add dates into the mixture and an additional scoop of protein powder 6. Add blueberries 7. Add to baking mixture 8. Cook until golden brown don't ask me about the heat because I just always cook on high lol
RECIPE 4: OMELETTE
1. 4 Eggs 2. 1 pepper 3. 2 handfuls spinach 4. Feta METHOD: 1. Wish eggs and add pepper 2. Cook the eggs in a frying pan I used olive oil 3. Add spinach and feta 4. Lower heat so eggs are cooked well 5. Close the omelette and cook a little further 6. DONE!
RECIPE 5: KRISSY'S CLASSIC PANCAKES
1. 1 cup of oats 2. 1 whole egg 3. 1 banana 4. Protein powder METHOD: 1. BLEND EVERYTHING TOGETHER 2. Cook pancakes in a round shape in frying pan!